Trained by former police professionals and dedicated to public safety and crime prevention, Front Line TSG® Officers are fully versed in approved methods of law enforcement, tactics and responsibilities.
The majority of staff retained by TSG® for deployment are from a Police or other law enforcement background, and have made a conscious decision to work within the TSG® organisation.
Our training exercises include a variety of practical scenarios outside the traditional reach. This allows TSG® Officers to engage efficiently and effectively in situations which regular security people are simply not trained to deal with, such as incidents of violence or elevated levels of anti-social behaviour.
Modules in the initial TSG® basic training program include:
- Law and legislation and the justification of actions
- Paired and multi-officer tactics
- Arrest and restraint procedures
- Crowd dynamics
- Threat and risk assessments
- Dealing with victims of crime
- Report and statement filing
- Human rights
- Searching of persons
- Crime scene management and evidence handling
- Major incidents
TSG® Officer Performance and development is continuously reviewed and maintained through our compulsory annual training.